Villagomez Family
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Cecilia loves making that silly face. In the bottom picture Manuel put Cecilia's little swimmers on her. She thought she was pretty funny. Celeste was getting ready for gymnastics.
posted by Amanda Villagomez @
3:34 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Amanda Villagomez
Location:
Oregon, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I saw Manuel and the girls outside reading, so I s...
The girls love sitting in the tree in our back yar...
Cecilia's baptism
One evening I told Celeste she would need to wait ...
Celeste got bored of painting with her watercolors...
Celeste started soccer two weeks ago. This is on h...
Cecilia loves to read. Here I snuck a picture when...
The girls both ended up wearing clothes from my mo...
Celeste and Cecilia had a fun time painting at Gra...
My new nephew Isaac.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home